Sacramento County Park Pass

Your Park Pass allows entry into all parks in the Sacramento County Regional Parks system, including 15 access points on the American River Parkway and 7 additional regional Parks.

How long is the pass valid?
Passes are valid for 12 months from purchase and expire on the last day of the expiration month. Refunds and replacements are not available.

How can I get a Park Pass?
Online at

Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your pass to be mailed via USPS. You must wait until your physical Park Pass arrives in the mail to use it.
Emailed receipts for Park Passes are not valid for entry into
Sacramento County Parks and may result in a parking ticket if displayed.

Sacramento Regional Parks office located at 10361 Rockingham Drive, #100,
Sacramento, CA 95827.

Park entrance Kiosk when open.

What payment methods are accepted?
Cash or check payments are accepted at all vendor locations.
Credit card payments are accepted at the following locations:
– Online at
– The Parkway Foundation office.
– REI locations.
-Sacramento Regional Parks office.
*A processing fee applies to credit card purchases online and in person.

Are any discounts available?
The Sacramento County Regional Parks Department offers several types of discounted
Passes for eligible individuals.
– Seniors over the age of 65 are eligible for a 50% discount on vehicle or trailer
Park Passes. This Pass must be purchased in-person and can be obtained at
any location that sells Park Passes.
– Distinguished Veterans with a “State Parks Distinguished Veterans” card can get
a free pass by presenting their card in person at the Parkway Foundation office
or the Sacramento County Regional Parks office. California State Parks
application HERE.
– Low-income passes can be obtained at the Sacramento County Regional Parks
office. =Low-income application HERE.

Showing all 2 results

Showing all 2 results