All orders are processed within 3 business days and ship via the United States Postal Service. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for shipping. We are unable to offer expedited shipping at this time.
Maps, Gregory Kondos prints, and Parks Passes are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. We are happy to offer exchanges onlyof equal value for ARPF activity t-shirts. Shirt must be unwashed, unworn, and undamaged to be eligible for exchange. All exchanges must be handled in person at the ARPF office. We cannot process exchanges by mail.
The processing and shipping fee covers the ARPF’s costs to process your credit card payment and ship your item(s). Processing fees for Parks Passes apply online and in person for all purchases with a debit/credit card.

Park Passes

You must wait until your physical Parks Pass arrives in the mail to use the pass. Emailed receipts for Parks Passes are not valid for entry into Sacramento County Parks, and may result in a parking ticket if displayed. If you need to use your pass immediately, please visit one of our vendors around the Sacramento region to purchase (click here for a map).
Your Parks Pass is valid at all parks within the Sacramento County Regional Parks System:
  • American River Parkway Access Points: Hazel Ave, Sailor Bar (Illinois Ave & Olive Ave), Sunrise Blvd (Pennsylvania Ave), Rossmoor Bar (Ambassador Dr, El MantoDr, Rossmoor Dr), River Bend Park (Rod BeaudryDr), Arden Bar (William B. Pond Recreation Area – Arden Way, Harrington Dr), Gristmill Recreation Area (Mira del Rio Dr), Watt Ave, Howe Ave, Paradise Beach (Carlson Dr), Discovery Park
  • Regional Parks: Mather Lake Recreation Area (Eagles Nest Rd), Gibson Ranch (Elverta Rd), Elkhorn Boat Launch (Garden Hwy), Hogback Island Fishing Access (Grand Island Rd @ Walker Landing Rd), Georgiana Slough (Andrus Island Rd), Sherman Island (Sherman Island Rd near Hwy 160)
The County Parks Pass is NOT valid at Bannister Park (Fair Oaks), Hagan Park (Rancho Cordova), or California State Recreation Areas including Lake Natoma and Folsom Lake.
Parks Passes are treated like cash and cannot be replaced if lost or misplaced. We can replace stolen passes with a copy of your police report. Stolen pass replacements must be handled in person at the ARPF office (5700 Arden Way, Carmichael, CA 95608).
Qualified war veterans are eligible to use their State Disabled Veteran/Prisoner of War pass to obtain a no-cost yearly Pass for entry and parking in all Sacramento County Regional Parks. A low-income pass is also available at a discounted rate for individuals that meet qualifications specified by Sacramento County (download application here).